So you want to know about me, hmm? OK ..
I was born in Beer-Sheva, moved to Tel-Aviv on 1994. Studied computer-science at HiT in Holon. I’m a mobile developer for a about 15 years. Worked at Comverse, AT&T, HP, ASSA ABLOY and now at Figure8.ai
19 years development experience, including 15 years in mobile software development. Honed by 2-year period in US as Comverse’s primary technical liaison at Verizon Wireless.
Mobile Lead Engineer
ASSA ABLOY Group
R&D Mobile Team Leader
• Mobile Team Leader at Mul-T-Lock – ASSA ABLOY group. (assaabloy.com)
Developing an application for smart doors in Android (Java and Kotlin) and iOS ( Objective C and Swift)
• Worked and implemented Agile methodologies. Served also as the Scrum master for the project- (entrlock.com)
R&D Mobile Team Leader
• Led the development of applications on iOS and Android that monitors the HP Indigo digital printers, managing in-house and offshore teams.
• Started the project from scratch, built and designed the application architecture based on MVC and infrastructures.
• Created the mobile development process using GIT, STASH, JIRA and Jenkins CI.
• Created Automation testing using Appium and behaviour analytics using Mixpanel.
• Created the process of Beta and Alpha testing and deployment using Crashlytics and Google Play Beta and TestFlight.
R&D Team Leader, Mobile applications, Tel Aviv
• Led a team that develops unified messaging application on Android for AT&T mobile users. Application consolidates all type of messages (SMS, MMS, VoiceMails, and Video). It uploads messages to a cloud in HTTP/Json and synchronizes with it.
• Responsible for several POCs for next generation devices and technologies on Android
Comverse Inc, Americas Division. Walnut Creek, CA, USA
Manager, Mobile IM Software development
• Led a software development team responsible for designing, implementing and testing the Mobile Instant Messaging application for the customer (Verizon Wireless); this value-added-service was the Verizon Wireless’ number one generator of messages.
• Acted as Comverse’s primary interface to the customer for all project management, design, development, and delivery activities.
Specialties: Mobile SW development: Android(Java and Kotlin), iOS(Objective-C and Swift), Ruby(for CircleCI), JS, Node.jS, BREW, Symbian, C, C++
We offer a range of services – Android, iOS and web development. Look at the service lists below to get a general idea of what we are capable of delivering. Be sure to check out our portfolio for proof of our awesomeness.